3757 State Highway 148
Mulkeytown, IL 62865
New 2022 Aluma Tilt Tandem Axle Electric Brake Front Rail 8218TILT
- 2-3500# Rubber torsion axles - Easy lube hubs
- Electric brakes, breakaway kit
- ST205/75R14 LRC radial tires (1760# cap/tire)
- Aluminum wheels, 5-4.5 BHP
- Control valve to adjust rate of descent
- Bed locks for travel and for locking bed in up position
- Removable aluminum teardrop fenders
- Extruded aluminum floor
- Front retaining rail
- A-Framed aluminum tongue, 44.5" long with 2-5/16" coupler
- 8) stake pockets (4 per side);
- 4) Recessed tie rings, SS 5000#
- Padded tongue jack, 2500# capacity
- LED Lighting package, safety chains
- Overall width = 101.5"
- Overall length = 292"
- Tilt = 8.5°
Highly RecommendHighly recommend. We dealt directly with the owner, Mike Weaver several years ago and maintain a great relationship with Zoomers. If we ever buy another RV we would definitely buy from Mike. - Rich
In 1992, Dean Maschoff was asked by some of his friends if he could make them a trailer out of aluminum to haul their golf cars around with. It took several months of building trailers for friends before Dean could make one for himself to use! The popularity of the light weight trailers led Dean to start a small company for building them, which he called Aluma, Ltd.
In 1995, the increasing demand for his trailers necessitated a move to a 12,000 square foot building in Bancroft, Iowa. Aluma employed five people and built an average of two trailers per day. 1998 brought more growth and the need to double the size of the manufacturing facility to 24,000 square feet.
Deciding to concentrate on designing trailers rather than managing the growing business, Dean sold Aluma to KLM Acquisition Company in 2000. While KLM Acquisition Company performs the daily management operations, Dean continues to do what he loves and designs new models for Aluma, enjoying seeing the company he created grow as each year passes.
Since 2000, Aluma has expanded twice more. We build an average of 50 trailers per day and ship them to all 50 states and Canada. We are proud to offer a 5-year warranty on most of our models, the best warranty in the industry!
Aluma trailers are light weight, strong, rust-free and offer years of worry-free use. With over 60 models of open utility and enclosed cargo trailers to choose from, you're sure to find a perfect trailer for any need!